Saturday, July 13, 2019

Happy Birthday Lennon Wallace

My sweet Lennon Wallace, how is it you're 4 years old? These 4 years have gone so fast, yet I can't imagine how I lived my life before you came along.
Lennon, you are the lovingest being I've ever met. Your heart is so tender and pure that it makes my heart break wishing we could all be half as sweet as you.
You're full of energy and wonder. You love to explore but love coming home more. You know exactly what you want, how you want it, where you want it .. and you make it happen with your unmatched persistence.
Your curly hair is as untamed as your spirit. I'll miss these days with you... Singing, dancing, creating. You sing "All You Need Is Love" dozens of times every day as well as a couple rounds of "True Colors" and "Can't Stop the Feeling". You color and draw endlessly, taking such pride in your work. You're an amazingly helpful and proud big brother who gives Truman endless and unconditional love. You're an adoring little brother who hangs on every word Lucille says and wants to play with her every second of the day. Your current stage of life is so fun and precious and I hope to always remember it vividly. But I also look forward to what's to come. I know you'll form amazing friendships in school, get a thrill out of learning and adopt new interests. I can't wait to watch your life unfold.
Thank you, Lennon, for choosing me to he your mom. The love you give me is something no person is truly worthy of, but it has made me a better person as I attempt
to be a deserving recepient and give such transparent love and acceptance back to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment